CUSTOM ORDER: Irish lace windmill motif crochet pillowcase made of crochet thread, in your preferred colors and needed size.
Price depends on amount of motifs on both sides of pillowcase. 4 x 4 motifs will be done in 10 Crochet Thread, lacy and beautiful, just like on the pictures.
- For square pillows 13" x 13" (pillow can be optionally included at extra charge, to choose a pillow please visit "Throw pillows" section) - 3 x 3 motifs, totally 8 motifs : Price $18.00
- For square pillows 14-15" x 14-15" (no pillow, thicker thread and hook) - 2 x 2 motifs, totally 8 motifs : Price $8.00
- For square pillows 17-19" x 7-19" (no pillow) - 4 x 4 motifs, totally 32 motifs: Price $32.00
- For rectangular pillows 13-14" x 18-19" (no pillow) - 2 x 3 motifs, totally 12 motifs: Price $12.00
Free Crochet Pattern for Irish Lace Windmill Crocheted Pillowcase
This pattern is provided for crocheters "as is" and is for your own personal use.
If you like this free crochet pattern and find it useful feel free to share this page with your friends, on your blog, favorite crochet communities, Pinterest, Facebook etc...
This pattern was inspired by the photo of a beautiful crochet tablecloth I've seen on some Spanish blog some time ago, so I decided to figure it out and chart it down to the best of my knowledge.
It's for experienced crocheters though, I assume you are familiar with windmills and how they are done: first you make the center, then you crochet the petals, one by one, by turning your work. You make a row away from the center, turn, make another row towards the center, attach it to the center, then go to the next petal. Every new petal you start with a chain which you attach somewhere in the middle of the previous petal (the patterns will show you where exactly to attach it). This pattern is a bit different though, you don't start it with a chain, but work one petal on the top of another. Most patterns only have 2 rows per petal (like this one), but sometimes more, so you just keep going backward and forward attaching every new row to the center, until you are done and ready to move to the next petal. I love this technique, one of my favorite.
Tip for this pattern: at the end, you can either slip stitch the last and the first petals together, or, after you fasten off, you can leave a thread long enough to weave it with hook through the top of the first petal and the bottom of the last: kinda like sew them together. This is what I do, and it looks neater than slip stitching.
Click on the image to enlarge
|Square pillow sizes||14" x 14" --- 15" x 15" --- 17" x 17" --- 18" x 18" --- 19" x 19" ---|
|Rectangular pillow sizes||13" x 17" --- 13" x 18" --- 13" x 19" --- 14" x 18" --- 14" x 19" ---|
Pillowcase - thread - #1a
- Yarn Brands Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread
- Product Code: Model 1a
- Availability: Custom Order